Art Fairs, Auctions Tap Eclectic Tastes to Lure New CollectorsKatya Kazakina
It’s an art market mashup. At the Spring Masters art fair in Manhattan, there’s a 17th century Spanish painting for $1.1 million. Across the aisle, colorful styrofoam blocks mixed with sand and mortar by Swiss duo Kueng Caputo, who are in their 30s, are $6,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner