Wind Power Braced for Hit as Conservatives Win in U.K.Louise Downing
Developers that build wind farms on land were braced for pain as David Cameron’s Conservatives won a U.K. election promising to scrap support for the renewable projects that his party’s supporters say blight rural landscapes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem