Toyota Forecasts Higher Profit, Plans Buyback After Record YearCraig Trudell and Yuki Hagiwara
Toyota Motor Corp. forecast profit will surpass last year’s record and said it plans to buy back shares as the carmaker resumes its global expansion amid rising sales in the U.S. and China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet