Soccer Pirates Shift to TV From Computers as Set-Top Boxes SurgeRodrigo Orihuela
In his 32 years as a cop, John McGowan oversaw investigations into murders, drug deals and terrorism. These days, most of his sleuthing involves watching soccer in pubs and hotels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders