Messina Beats Axelrod in U.K. Election Faceoff of Obama AlumniRobert Hutton
The day before Britain went to the polls, aides to Prime Minister David Cameron privately forecast he would win about 295 seats, well short of a majority. There was one dissenter: Jim Messina. He had the Conservatives at 305.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat