Largest Greek Pay-TV Firm Mulls Bond Sale as Takeover Bids StallEleni Chrepa and Nikos Chrysoloras
Forthnet SA, Greece’s largest pay-TV provider, is speeding up talks with creditors on refinancing, its chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap