CBS, Disney Defeat FCC in Fight Over Programming DisclosuresAndrew Zajac and David McLaughlin
Media companies including CBS Corp. and Walt Disney Co. don’t have to disclose programming agreements with cable television providers as part of the U.S. review of AT&T Inc.’s plan to buy DirecTV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat