Alfa to Inherit Rubiales Oil Output Battle If Bid PrevailsAndrew Willis
If Alfa SAB and Harbour Energy Ltd. succeed in buying Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. they’ll also acquire the oil driller’s battle to avert a steep production decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat