Vitter, Warren Introduce Bill Aimed at Fed AccountabilityJeanna Smialek and Christopher Condon
Senators Elizabeth Warren and David Vitter introduced legislation to require the Federal Reserve Board of Governors to publicly record votes on enforcement actions that include $1 million or more in payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap