Treasuries Caught Up in Bond Rout Sends Note Yield to 2015 HighLukanyo Mnyanda
Treasury 10-year yields touched the highest since December as euro-area government bonds extended a slump that has wiped out about $436 billion in global fixed-income markets over the past week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018