OHL Mexico Falls for Second Day on YouTube-Recording ConcernBen Bain, Brendan Case and Nacha Cattan
OHL Mexico SAB tumbled for a second day after the disclosure of two YouTube videos purportedly showing executives discussing how to trick the government into raising tollway fares and offering to pay a state official’s hotel bill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone