Morrison Sales Decline Shows Size of Task Facing CEO PottsSam Chambers
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc saw little change in sales patterns during the last quarter as revenue declines persisted in the face of discount-led competition, providing a reminder of the scale of the task facing new Chief Executive Officer David Potts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet