Fannie-Freddie Apartment Loan Limits Eased as Lending SoarsMatt Scully
The agency that oversees Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is allowing the companies to increase their financing of multifamily mortgages this year as they near limits following a surge in lending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself