Dormant Inflation Seen Looming as U.S. Stock Valuation InfluenceDavid Wilson
Inflation may be the biggest influence on whether U.S. stocks sustain their current valuation, according to Talley Leger, the founder of Macro Vision Research LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem