BlueCrest Macro Fund Posts Its Biggest Gain in Five YearsSaijel Kishan and Sabrina Willmer
BlueCrest Capital Management, the $12.5 billion hedge fund run by Michael Platt, in April posted its biggest gain in its macro fund in more than five years as it profited from a selloff in European bonds that caught many of its rivals off guard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’