Bank Indonesia to Gradually Cut Policy Rate, Vice President SaysHerdaru Purnomo and Rieka Rahadiana
Indonesia’s vice president said the country will gradually cut interest rates, putting pressure on the central bank to ease policy after a report this week showed the economic slowdown was deepening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?