Zynga Founder Pincus to Cut 18% of Jobs After Return as CEOMeenal Vamburkar
Zynga Inc. founder Mark Pincus is cutting 18 percent of the casual-games company’s work force, less than a month after retaking the reins as chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders