Whole Foods Trademark Filings May Hint at New Chain’s NameLeslie Patton
Whole Foods Market Inc., which announced plans on Wednesday for a lower-priced chain aimed at millennials, filed a flurry of trademark applications in the past week, potentially giving a clue about the new chain’s name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap