Alfa Pursues Oil Goal With $1.7 Billion Pacific Rubiales BidNacha Cattan, Andrew Willis and Anatoly Kurmanaev
Alfa SAB, already the largest shareholder in Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp., joined Harbour Energy Ltd. in a takeover offer of about C$2.1 billion ($1.7 billion) for the Colombian company to expand into the oil industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat