EU Aims to Tear Down Online Barriers, Curb Web GiantsStephanie Bodoni and Amy Thomson
The European Union is gearing up to tear down digital barriers that block access to Internet-based services across the bloc with a series of measures and an e-commerce antitrust probe just weeks after it accused Google Inc. of abusing its market power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet