Elton John Wows Congress with Pitch To Protect Global Anti-AIDS Funding
"Back in your cages. Give these people a break," quipped Senator Lindsey Graham, shooing away photographers who swarmed pop star Elton John and celebrity pastor Rick Warren as they arrived Wednesday to testify about the American role in battling the global AIDS epidemic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries