Brady Probably Knew About Deflated Footballs, Report SaysErik Matuszewski
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady probably was aware that footballs used in the team’s conference championship game were intentionally underinflated, according to a report commissioned by the National Football League.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet