Bollywood Star Khan Gets Prison After 2002 Hit-and-RunSiddharth Philip and Anoop Agrawal
A court in Mumbai sentenced Bollywood film actor Salman Khan to five years in prison after finding him guilty of killing a homeless man while driving drunk in a case dating back to 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’