Scotiabank Names Haroon Sana as Global Head of Rates SalesAlexandra Scaggs
Bank of Nova Scotia named Haroon Sana as global head of rates sales and head of European fixed income.
Sana, who is based in London, was previously global head of rates sales at Deutsche Bank AG. Before that, he worked for Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch & Co.
Myra Reisler, a spokeswoman for Scotiabank in Toronto, confirmed the appointment. Oksana Poltavets, a New York-based spokeswoman for Deutsche Bank, declined to comment. Sana wasn’t immediately available for comment.
Scotiabank is one of 22 primary dealers that serve as counterparties to the Federal Reserve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic