Saudi Stock Stampede Seen as Unlikely After Foreigner RulesDeema Almashabi, Matthew Martin and Sarmad Khan
For all the optimism over the opening of Saudi Arabia’s stock market to foreigners, it will probably be several months before inflows will have an impact, according to the investment manager Ashmore Group Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem