Foxconn Teams With Meitu For Selfie Phone ExpansionTim Culpan and Klaus Wille
Meitu Inc. will form a venture with Foxconn Technology Group to expand in Southeast Asia and India as the Chinese maker of mobile photo software seeks to triple sales at its burgeoning smartphone unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner