Green Projects Stay Dirty as Pollution-Credit Values Tumble 98%Mathew Carr
For more than a decade, a small Hamburg consulting company thrived by using technology to cut nitrous oxide emissions at fertilizer plants in developing nations. For that, it was awarded United Nations pollution credits that it then sold to European utilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018