Greek Drop Leads Europe Stocks Down Amid Growing Default ConcernAlan Soughley and Roxana Zega
A slide in Greek shares led European stocks to their lowest level in two months on concern that debt negotiations will fail to secure funding in time to prevent the nation defaulting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem