EU Will Miss Apple Tax-Probe Deadline, Vestager Tells LawmakersGaspard Sebag
Margrethe Vestager, the European Union’s competition chief, said regulators will miss a self-imposed deadline to complete tax probes into four companies, including Apple Inc., by the middle of this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018