Brazil Reconsiders Land Ownership Ban in Commodities BustAnna Edgerton and Gerson Freitas Jr.
Brazil is looking at easing restrictions on the acquisition of land by foreigners to boost investment in agriculture and forestry as Latin America’s biggest economy heads toward its worst year since at least 1992.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem