Autonomy’s Lynch Calls $5 Billion HP Suit ‘Scapegoat’ SearchAmy Thomson and Suzi Ring
Mike Lynch, the former chief executive officer of Autonomy Corp., said Hewlett-Packard Co.’s $5.1 billion U.K. lawsuit accusing his team of accounting fraud is nothing more than a “desperate search for a scapegoat.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill