Comcast Deal Is Already Dead, But California Wants to Kill it AgainTodd Shields
Comcast Corp. has pulled the plug on its proposed purchase of Time Warner Cable Inc., but that hasn’t stopped California regulators from trying to kill the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet