U.K. Says Nuclear Reactors Delayed by French, Chinese InvestorsTara Patel and Alex Morales
The outgoing U.K. energy minister said a 24.5 billion-pound ($37 billion) plan to build nuclear reactors in southwest England is being delayed by commercial issues involving the project’s main French and Chinese investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet