On Spending, Carly Fiorina Says Zero Is a Good Place to Start
Republican Carly Fiorina isn't just the only woman in the Republican presidential field. She's also the only candidate who once ran Hewlett-Packard, which was once the world's second-biggest computer company. And while her tenure at HP didn't end well (she was fired), she's drawing on her business experience by making a budget-setting tool into one of her key campaign issues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap