MGM Resorts’ Sales Miss Estimates Macau Slump Weighs on ResultsChristopher Palmeri and Meenal Vamburkar
MGM Resorts International, which is being pressed to put its casinos into a real-estate investment trust, reported first-quarter sales that missed analysts’ estimates because of a betting slump in Macau.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018