Clegg ‘Overwhelmed’ by Volunteer Love at U.K. Election HustingsRobert Hutton
Nick Clegg hasn’t had the easiest five years. Since going into coalition with David Cameron’s Conservatives in 2010, he’s been mocked and pilloried, and seen support for his Liberal Democrat Party collapse. So who could begrudge him half an hour of feeling loved?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill