Cisco Chooses New Salesman CEO in Chambers Mold as Rivals CirclePeter Burrows
Cisco Systems Inc. Chief Executive Officer John Chambers and Chuck Robbins, his just-named successor, both have Southern drawls and a reputation as hard-driving, world-class salespeople.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders