Xi Welcomes Taiwan Effort to Join China’s Infrastructure BankBloomberg News
Chinese President Xi Jinping welcomed Taiwan’s bid to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank in his first meeting with the chairman of Taiwan’s ruling party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem