Cheval des Andes May Get Own Winery as Lurton Builds LVMH BrandGuy Collins
Cheval des Andes, a venture between Chateau Cheval Blanc in Bordeaux and Argentina’s Terrazas de los Andes, may build its own winery as a next step for the brand that brings an upscale French twist to South American malbec wines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing