Ghani Says Afghan Future Lies in Trade, Not Foreign AidDavid J. Lynch
Even as Afghan security forces battle Taliban insurgents and cross-border criminal networks, President Ashraf Ghani said he plans to devote at least 30 percent of his time to his country’s battered economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks