Riksbank Urged by Former Finance Minister to Cap Krona GainJohan Carlstrom and Amanda Billner
The former finance minister of Sweden, Anders Borg, says there’s a “significant risk” the krona will appreciate more than the economy can bear and is urging the central bank to intervene in such a scenario.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders