Dry West African Soils Reverse Course of New York Cocoa TradersMegan Durisin
Speculators are adding to bullish cocoa wagers at the fastest pace in two years as dry weather threatens crops in parts of West Africa, the source of 70 percent of global supply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap