Ruth Rendell, U.K. Author of Inspector Wexford Books, Dies at 85Mike Harrison
Ruth Rendell, the British doyenne of crime fiction who gave her readers sleepless nights through the page-turning procedurals of her Inspector Wexford novels and the psychological thrillers she published under the pseudonym Barbara Vine, has died. She was 85.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas