The Superhero Battle for the Bottom Line
There's no great secret about what will happen when Marvel's phenomenally bankable superhero team confronts a mad robot intent on annihilating the entire human race. Punches will be thrown, skyscrapers will tumble, and popcorn will be spilled by excited North American fans, who are expected to crowd into multiplexes, starting Friday, to enjoy what is likely to be the summer’s biggest movie, projected to rake in $217 million over the weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure