Prudential Names Mike Wells to Succeed Thiam as Group CEOSarah Jones
Prudential Plc named Mike Wells as chief executive officer of Britain’s largest insurer, replacing Tidjane Thiam, who is set to take over at Credit Suisse Group AG next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’