Petronas Offers Canada Band Almost $1 Billion to Back LNGChristopher Donville
The Petroliam Nasional Bhd-led group planning a natural gas export terminal on Canada’s Pacific Coast is offering one aboriginal community C$1.15 billion ($950 million) over 40 years to approve the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat