Immigration—and Assimilation—Take Center Stage at Conservative Summit
Three of the GOP's likely presidential candidates have immigrant parents. Two of them, speaking today, made the case against multiculturalism and the emotional case for immigration reform. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, who is expected to run for president, told conservatives today that more legal immigrants would be welcome in America if they had the right skills—and if they assimilated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis