Deloitte Manager Finds Maple Syrup Life Sweeter: A Day’s WorkTom Moroney
This tangle of branches, mud and snow in the northern reaches of Vermont was the woods of her childhood and now April Lemay is back. Once the manager of 200 financial consultants, she moves cat-like through familiar terrain, managing her sap lines, listening for the telltale hiss of a leak. Maple syrup season has been brutish and short this year, production is down, but there is a smile breaking out across her face.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem