Chevron’s Watson Sticks to Plan for Rising Output Amid SlumpJoe Carroll
Chevron Corp.’s plan to lift output 20 percent in three years is on track, Chief Executive Officer John Watson said, despite an oil-price slump that bled $5 million a day from the company’s U.S. oil and gas wells.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat