'Flash Boys' Programmer Convicted of Stealing Trade SecretsChris Dolmetsch
Former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. programmer Sergey Aleynikov was found guilty in the high-frequency trading code theft case that illustrated the difficulty of using existing law to protect technology central to financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas